We are excited for the opportunity to expand our team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Massage Therapist. Experienced and recently graduated massage therapists welcome! This is an excellent opportunity to work in a beautiful spa with fabulous staff to support your talent. Position is part-time but could become more as you build your clientele. We are looking for someone who is willing to work at least 2 Saturdays a month. We are closed on Sundays. Position could also be perfect for someone who just wants to work Saturdays.
Compensation is hourly pay plus tips and 50% of your add-ons.
We provide everything you need to be successful:
• Linens, Lotion/Oil
• A safe, warm, professional environment in which to work
• Marketing & administrative support that allows you to focus on massage
• Malpractice Insurance
• Yearly license after the initial license
• Flexible schedule with 15 minutes turn around between guests
• Discounts on products and services.
Must have certification from a program with at least 600-hours and be able to obtain city license in Elk River.